Meenal, found most days in Mt Airy, sometimes in Center City, is mainly rooted in Philadelphia. Her writings found here:
- Musings of a Mt Airy Gal, enjoying a zero-waste, low-carbon, voluntarily simple life in Mt Airy. Ask me how!
- 350 Philly, a grassroots group of local climate activists.
- NW Philly Solar Co-op, a startup co-op for solar bulk buying and advocacy in our corner of the world.
- PHEW! a bike shop specializing in electric & folding bikes, to get non-cyclists out of cars and onto a bike.
- Philly Eco Guide, Meenal’s attempt at connecting local sustainability efforts.
- Kesuda, a Gujarati literary blog by Kokila & Meenal
On Facebook & Twitter as @meenal19119